1. Selection of personnel as required by the employer from our data bank/Head hunting or through Advertisement.
2. Advertise in local news papers for more difficult categories or
categories not available on our data bank on behalf of our principal.
3. Pre-screening / scrutinizing of CV/BIODATA, as per the specification
of the requirement and short list of the candidates.
4. Forward short listed CV / BIODATA, to the employer.
5. Upon receipt of pre-selected candidates from the employer, conduct
final interviews, examination and selection of the prospective
candidates by specialized and highly professional staff.
6. All India level selection measures are adopted for selection of highest quality / quantity personal.
7. Trade testing measures are adopted depends upon the requirements
under supervision of our Technical Consultant or the employer.
8. Meet and assist of delegates coming for interview.
9. Execution of contract between the employer and the employees
directly or between Creative Enterprises and the employees on behalf of
employer after receipt of due authority from the employer.
10. Detailed medical examination is carried out by the panel doctors
approved by the concerned Consulate / Embassy in India.
11. On receipt of authenticated Power of Attorney from the employer, we
arrange to obtain visa from the concerned Embassy within shortest
possible time were applicable.
12. All paper work involved, concerning emigration formalities,
obtaining Insurance Policy according to the rules specified by the
Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
13. Give adequate orientation about employing country and sponsoring
organization before candidate's departure.
14. Periodic visits of our representatives to the work site and office
of our principal will help the problems to solve, if it comes up.
15 . An Invitation to the principal to personally inspect our organization and judge our capabilities.