SCOPE OF OUR RECRUITMENT
Our principle, which is our recruitment life-way: "you seek to provide
right cap to the right head, we help to find right head to keep the
Our salient features are:
1. Special emphasis on client expectation.
2. Quick response.
3. Right Selection.
4. Proper documentation.
5. Mobilization of sourced manpower as per schedule.
6. Neat and gentle business deal.
We specialized in recruiting qualified personnel for:
Oil Refineries, Petrochemicals, Gas Industry, O&M, Infrastructures
(Including Building) Industries, Petroleum Construction Industries,
Administration, IT Professionals, Secretarial, Accountants and Travel
1. Very good and firm relation with the Consulates / Embassies.
2. Well computerized Data Bank of personnel in all positions.
3. Thorough scrutinizing, Interviewing by professionals.
4. Tie-up with Trade Test Centers / Workshop facilities all over India,
helps for skill test and training of candidates.
5. Handling all formalities - Passport, Visa, Medical, Ticketing.
6. Live contacts and good access with the Central and State
Governments, Emigration Offices, Airlines and other institutions.
Our Recruitment Division has different departments viz.,
b. Evaluation / Screening
d. Visa Processing
The Chief Executive Officer will co-ordinate the functions of all the
above departments to expedite the Recruitment Process and Mobilization.
As we are professionals, we always act professionally. We take the
guarantee of demobilizing the candidates who are not crossing your
standard on our own cost during their probationary period. We also have
tie-up with reputed Recruiting Agencies of U.K, Phillippines, Pakistan
and Sri Lanka for recruitment of manpower and can be organized in a
Apart from attending the A to Z recruitment formalities, we also
undertake the responsibilities of mobilization of workers sourced by
the overseas companies for their visa processing, execution of
contracts, co-ordination between the employing company and the
candidates, completion of local formalities and scheduling their
departures as per the requirement of the principal.